Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ride In Peace Ron Felix

Ron is the father of one of my oldest friends, Jed Felix. I drove to Fargo for the funeral and burial this weekend. I spent all day and night on Saturday with Jed, his old lady Megan, and his mom and sister. All the while amongst other family and friends. We slept in today and Megan cooked Jed and I breakfast while we flipped through old copies of In The Wind. Before I knew it I was departing as fast as I had arrived. It was a good weekend even though it was under such undesirable circumstances. I heard story after story all weekend about Ron's life. Every one being better than the last. He was a biker in every sense of the word. I was lucky enough to get a couple pictures in his garage last night. The pic of him on the trike was taken in 1978.

No comments:

Post a Comment