Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Davenport

Ralph and I rode 80 miles west at 3am Thursday night/Friday morning to jump in a car with our friend Josh who was going to Davenport. Left Madison at 5 am, got there at 8:30 or so. Bought a couple things, met a few people, shook hands, kissed babies, and were already gone by noon. We went back to Madison and Ralph and I did a bit of work and fixed an electrical issue on Josh's bike and then we went on a short ride in the country around Madison. We ate burritos and then Ralph got us lost in the city. Eventually I convinced him to let me lead and I led us back to Milwaukee safely. Wisconsin is beautiful, if you've never been here I recommend coming for a visit. We'll show you a good time, promise. Here's a pic of the gas tank I bought and a couple riding pics from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment