Sunday, October 21, 2012

Barbers or busted

Well as I'm sure everyone has already heard, barbers was an all the way bitchin time.  I love when all your friends from around the country meet up and have a killer time.  I was lucky enough to
Kill a deer with my bike, ride to Birmingham and back with Dan and Andy with no real problems, party my brains out, work on choppers shitfaced, get my bank account hacked, almost get taken out by a cop, toast a rear cylinder, not get laid, and have an all around incredible time.  I'm already stupidly excited for what next year brings.  Thanks again to the haints and their ladies for all the hospitality, especially Bowles and Allison for putting us up and taking care of my blacked out self Friday night.   See you all again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment